Bakery/Pastry Assistant | Lisboa (Marvila)Full time
With more than 12 years’ experience in the bakery and pastry segment in the Greater Lisbon area, and an established presence in the everyday life of the Portuguese people, A Padaria Portuguesa, now with renewed image and outlets, is expanding its horizons with a focus on quality, innovation and the circular economy.
The transformation of the brand and consequent new challenges require sustained investment in the structure, which is why we are now recruiting a Bakery/Pastry Assistant.
Work as part of a pastry shop or bakery team, carrying out all the duties involved in producing pastries and bread, as well as complying with all rules and procedures to ensure the quality and quantity of output required by production plans.
- Weighing, mixing, dividing, monitoring fermentation, decorating and monitoring the baking process;
- Preparing dough (e.g. selecting and preparing the raw materials and intermediate products, controlling the production process and the quality of the final product);
- Storing and ensuring preservation of prepared dough;
- Using factory equipment (scales, mixer, divider, kilns and ovens);
- Complying with cleaning and disinfection standards;
- Complying with storage and operation procedures;
- Ensuring proper use and maintenance of manufacturing equipment (scales, mixer, divider, kilns and ovens);
- Assembling and disassembling equipment;
- Refining and adjusting the operation of equipment.
- A vocation for working in production (pastry/baking);
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage;
- Willingness to work shifts and rotas.
What you will find:
- A solid company with a well-defined strategy for the future, which is seeking to continue growing and to become a benchmark company in the Portuguese retail food sector;
- Challenging projects;
- A dynamic and close-knit environment;
- Prospects for career advancement.
Apply now if you think you are the right ingredient for this successful recipe and can see yourself as a part of our brand!