Shift Supervisor | LisboaFull time
With more than 12 years’ experience in the bakery and pastry segment in the Greater Lisbon area, and an established presence in the everyday life of the Portuguese people, A Padaria Portuguesa, now with renewed image and outlets, is expanding its horizons with a focus on quality, innovation and the circular economy.
The transformation of the brand and consequent new challenges require sustained investment in the structure, which is why we are now recruiting a Shift Supervisor.
Under the guidance of the shop manager, to ensure the outlet’s operation and the implementation of brand values.
- Operational supervision of staff and task allocation;
- Closing and opening the outlet and tills;
- Ensuring and verifying compliance with cleanliness and food hygiene standards;
- Monitoring breakages;
- Anticipating and resolving any possible conflicts within the team.
- Ability to supervise teams;
- Customer focus;
- Organised and process driven;
- Friendly and good natured;
- Willingness to work rotas.
What you will find:
- A solid company with a well-defined strategy for the future, which is seeking to continue growing and to become a benchmark company in the Portuguese retail food sector
- Challenging projects
- A dynamic and close-knit environment
- Prospects for career advancement
Apply now if you think you are the right ingredient for this successful recipe and can see yourself as a part of our brand!